Job Number 19113916
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Delta Hotels Winnipeg| 350 St Mary Ave| Winnipeg| Manitoba|
Brand Delta Hotels and Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
With our diverse portfolio of locations| you’ll find Delta Hotels in world-
renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a
Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the
hospitality job and career journey that|s right for you. With more than 1100
managed properties and 19 brands you|ll find Marriott International in your
neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™
at Delta Hotels.
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations.
Oversees guest and employee satisfaction| maintaining standards and meeting or
exceeding financial goals.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage|
culinary| or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management|
Hotel and Restaurant Management| Hospitality| Business Administration| or
related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage| culinary| or
related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation|
empowerment| teamwork| continuous improvement and a passion for providing
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee|s concerns.
• Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
• Demonstrates self confidence| energy and enthusiasm.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest|s concerns.
• Understands the brand|s service culture.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has
been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest|s
• Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele
internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.